What Is Aquaponics?
Aquaponics is the combination of Aquaculture...
(growing of fish) and Hydroponics (growing of plants.)
A recycling ecosystem...
This allows us to use the nutrients produced by the fish to grow healthier and happier plants all while filtering the water for the fish.
Our system is designed to refresh the same resources and it promotes a self sustaining, environmentally friendly and low impact method of farming for the planet.
This unique method of farming will pave the way to a sustainable future:
● Zero material waste
● Zero impact on Soil
● Zero impact to wild fish and their habitats
● Farmed without antibiotics
● Zero traces of mercury in our fish
● 90% less water than traditional farming
● 83% less land to yield the same amount of produce.